New protocol for members are as follows:
- Please make sure to wash/sanitize your hands before and after working out. You will find more hand sanitizer throughout the facility.
- Please make sure that you always keep your mask with you and on at all times. Synergy staff will be wearing a mask at all times.
- Temperature checks will be done as you walk into the facility. Remember, if you do not feel well please stay home and be responsible about your health. This is a team effort!
- To ensure your health and safety (peace of mind) we have installed air purifiers, extra signage, extra hand sanitizer, we are fogging the gym weekly. We have also put up plexiglass in the cardio area as well as dividers between free weight benches.
- Please wipe down all equipment you use and/or touch, there will be wipes available and spray bottles in cardio area.
- We will not offer sweat or shower towels at this time, so please bring your own.
- Due to state guidelines please bring your own water bottle and there will be access to the bottle filler but not the water fountain.
New protocol for staff members are as follow…
- Staff members will be required to wear masks while they are working and inside the facility
- Staff is required to wipe down equipment, handles, and locker rooms every hour. Between 1-3pm gym will be closed for cleaning and sanitizing.